To note: all the logs that are on this wiki are on Slash's Blog. This is mainly to log the change of the game, and to keep a list of stuff that needs to be updated on the wiki.
(Released: July 26, 2015)
- Remove restrictions to wear metal armor
- Add penalties for energy and elemental magic when wearing metal armor.
- Allow barbarians to use heavy armor
- Remove parry skill from Paladin
- Add parry skill to Slayer
- Increase room sizes
- Reduce variability of weapon damage when thrown
- Leave pet behind if not next to you during a battle
- Add angelus and mandragora potions, now Barbarian can cause monsters to evolve without having to read a spell.
- Reduce power of paralysis skills by enemies.
- Modify attack types of some monsters
- Add back shepherd challenge class
- Fix pathfinding issues for monsters
- Allow using the “Back” button on Android to navigate between menus and to toogle inventory.
- Allow movement using keyboard on desktop.
- Add back fullscreen mode for web.
- Show description of object, cell or monster blocking a ranged attack.
- Add new music tracks for Underwater Lagoon and Lair of the Ancients
- Show weapon info when switching weapons.
- Show monster skills separate from description.
- Remove some lame monster descriptions.
- Separate arrows on hi-res mode
- Add magic sfx for wand
- Hide facebook share button (will be replaced for the character resume screen soonish)
- Don’t show skill points if zero
- Use short classname on graveyard
- Remove marble background from mobile
- Add graveyard background image
- Enhance map sprites for reagents, potions and bandages
- Change lagoon water appearance
- Use Apache Cordova directly for Android and iOS instead of CocoonJS
- New music manager: Load music files as required instead of all on initialization.
- Disable sound autoinitialization for mobile
- Change fullscreen stretch mode
- Sprite pool support (Disabled for the moment)
- Upgrade to circular-functions 0.0.3 on npm
- Don’t compress paths on pathfinding to prevent ultra jumps
- Use phaser-slashman to correct blurry text on multiline textfields
(Released June 14, 2015)
- Add big directional buttons for mobile
- Add “jumping” animations for movement and attack.
- Add new map sprites for weapons and armor
- Show more help on item effects on the object inspector
- Show more help for monster effects on the object inspector
- Check if can use items before proceeding to use them.
- Relayout inventory window
- Add arrows to directional buttons
- Relayout Desktop UI
- Add spellcasting SFX for energy and elemental magic.
- Allow selecting target when using item on ground
- Move confirm and cancel buttons to lower bar on mobile
- Add targetting indicator
- Add more indications for Alchemy.
- Add new explosion animation
- Spice up spell descriptions
- Change name of Pump Crossbow
- Gray direwolf
- Add pathfinding for monsters
- Increase defense of leather armor to 2, switch some defense values, make black robe non unique
- Make player block LOS of monsters
- Make ranged attacks spend points for enemies, allow animated directed projectiles for enemies
- Keep friendliness and summonness of monster when polymorphing
- Prevent mask reset when blinking red, while keeping the interpolation within bounds (hoping to fix the fades to black issue)
- Use new version of pathfinding lib, enable diagonal pathfinding
- Fix flow for underlying items usage
- Prevent examining features while targetting
- Fix Mouth and Kobold description
- Allow using items on self when standing same tile as pet.
- Prevent relayed action like magic attacks from ending before they are done
- Remove duplicate animation for charm monster spell
- Reduce number of consecutive corridors, and corridor size, for lagoon to reduce clashing
- Prevent multi upgrades on level up
- Change static images for “image” instead of “sprite”
- New music controller with built in audio creation, decoding monitoring and destruction
(Released May 25, 2015)
- Two new classes with new skills are now available
- Ailorus Monk
- Flying Kick: Unarmed ranged hit, doesn’t need to run
- Unarmed attacks get stronger with power
- Immune to poison and spell maladies
- Dumeril Sage
- Can use elemental spells several time
- Unleashes the full power of elemental spells
- Ailorus Monk
- Make all classes start with power 2
- New title screen from Denzi
- Changes on layout and menus for desktop version
- Add input fields (much easier text input) for desktop version, using my phaserTextField lib.
- Color animation for paralyze skill and paralyzed status
- Add Decoration for buttons
- Enhance flow for searching users on desktop mode
- Remove antialiasing from logo text
- Add overlay to switch weapon button
- Remove welcome screen
- Change “Lv” for Power
- Add back navigation for new game screen
- Change icon for back
- Log out sessions on server
- Allow multiple sockets per user
- Make usernames case insensitive.
- Disable DOM textfield for Android version to prevent crashing
- Fix missing Yendorian monsters
- Fix cornering issues in Lagoon
- Fix “Shot” typo
- Remove long message from mobile
- Fix issues with PIN handling
(Released May 13, 2015)
- Arcane master can no longer unleash the full power of Elemental spells (however he can still use them safely)
- All classes can now use wands to freeze and shock enemies
- Friendly monsters no longer spend their summon points on safe rooms
- Barbarian charges cannot be parried now
- Default message windows are now better looking using sweetAlert
- Elemental spells now have new projectile graphics
- Show player info on Title screen, remove Profile page
- Changes on the “Online” menu to be easier to use
- Fixed yet another issue with using items on the ground
- Prevent befriending friendly monster’s summons as pets.
- Added timeout for connections to the server to prevent unresponsive screens
- Restored level 12 mini boss to Mermaid Queen
- Remove sockets initialization preventing offline play
- Migrated to Phaser 2.3.0
- Changes in music decoding monitor
- Use incremental version number for up to date check
- Add back font loader to prevent issues with fonts
- Change bit rate of music to allow iOS to decode
(Older updates may be found on the blog)